DELTA COUNTY MEMORIAL HOSPITAL is here to serve your health care needs, whether that is caring for you due to an illness or injury or to meet your restorative or preventative health care needs.
QUESTIONS TO ASK:
1. Do you have an Emergency Room and does it provide trauma care?
2. What kind of diagnostic technology does the hospital have?
3. Do you have an Intensive Care Unit?
4. What outpatient services do you provide?
5. Are there doctors who are specialists associated with your hospital?
6. Are you accredited by any organization(s)?
Delta County Memorial Hospital is a participating member of Delta County Senior Resource Council and can be reached at (970) 874-7681.
Montrose Acute Rehab at (970) 252-2995 or 252-2996
You are urged to contact all programs in your area and become an informed consumer.