Retirement Specialists devote a substantial portion of their time working with people 55+. They continually attend seminars/presentations on products, tax law changes, etc. that are important to seniors. They can offer an integrated services which can include planning and coordination of various products and services related to retirement, long term care, legacy and estate planning.
QUESTIONS TO ASK:
1. What are your Qualifications (tenure, experience in Delta County, training, designations and references)?
2. Do you offer a variety of products?
3. What are the A.M.Best and Standard & Poors ratings for the companies you are recommending?
4. How will this impact my existing plans (life insurance, long-term care insurance, estate plans, investments, bank accounts)?
5. Are you registered?
6. Are you bonded?
7. What percentage of clients are seniors?
Beth French is a participating member of Delta County Resource Council and can be reached @ 970-835-3821 French Insurance & Financial Services
You are urged to contact all programs in your area and become an informed consumer. See your local phone book for complete listings.